Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas time







It was time to get the lights up, but our usual 'monkeys' are in Seattle. Seth, Chet, Kian and Mandy loved to climb the ladders and on the roof- only Seth and Chet were actually allowed on the roof- and get the lights just right. This year is was a little too far to have them over to do the job so we bribed Savannah and Chloe. They did a right fine job. Not quite as eager to climb the ladder or hang over the edge of the roof. But it looks awesome! Rory and Damien will need to keep growing, because I don't know how long Savannah and Chloe will accept bribes when ladders and roofs are involved.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry we couldn't be there. The kids love climbing on the roof, especially Adam, with extra supervision. I love that you are doing a blog. I think I'm going to do a family one too, not just the crafty one. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete